Check Latest Price on Amazon.com »
Lightning SD card reader with an USB female interface add great capability to your iPhone and iPad
Fast Data Transfer Speed: 14MB/S~16MB/S, USB 2.0 speed, support maximum 64Gb SD/TF card. It can easily download the photos and videos to your ipad/iphone by reader, share video or picture to your families or friends at anytime.
- Transfer photos or videos from camera to iPhone or iPad directly
- Trasfer photos or videos at USB 2.0 speed, 14MB/S~16MB/S
- Capable of USB peripherals, such as usb Ethernet Adapter, keyboard, audio devices, etc. Compatible Models: Requires iOS 9.1 or later
- For iPhone: iPhone X, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus,iPhone 6S/6S Plus, iPhone 6/ 6 Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 5s/5c/5
- For iPad: iPad Mini 2/3/4, iPad Air/Air 2, iPad Pro, iPad with Retina display How to use it to transfer photos and videos from your camera?
1. Turn on your iPhone or iPad and connect the Lightning to USB Camera Adapter to the Lighting
2. Turn on your camera and connect it to the adapter using the USB cable that came with your camera
3. Your iPad or iPhone will open the photos app automatically 3-7 seconds after connecting this adapter, and then you can choose photos or videos you like to import Note:
1. This adapter doesn't support USB flash disk.
2.This adapter doesn't support USB device(hubs, keyboard, etc.) over 100mA current.
2. SD/TF card reader and USB interface cannot be used at the same time.
3. If photos were not taken by the digital camera, use your computer, create a folder called "DCIM" to the root of your memory card. Copy the photos and videos into the DCIM folder. Rename each photo and video file as "IMG_XXXX", where XXXX is a unique number. For example, if you had one JPG file and one .MOV file, name them "IMG_0001.JPG" and "IMG_0002.MOV". Package included
1 * Lightning to SD/TF Card Camera Reader
1 * User Manual